HCDC Student Assistantship Scholarship Program
We are pleased to announce that the Institutional Affairs Office, in cooperation with the Student Life and 湖北11选5开奖结果 Office – College湖北11选5开奖结果 Guidance and Counseling Center, will be conducting a qualifying scholarship examination for the HCDC Student Assistantship Scholarship Program
(SASP) for incoming first year college student by SY 2018-2019.
Said qualifying scholarship examination will be on 03 March 2018 from 8:00AM until 12:00 PM at the Main Campus, Sta. Ana Avenue. Interested students are to proceed at the Student Lounge for further instructions.
The HCDC-SASP is an internal scholarship program that the 湖北11选5开奖结果 provides to those Catholic High School graduates who have commendable scholastic performance (i.e., no final grade below 85), have not been subjected to any 湖北11选5开奖结果 disciplinary action, and have financial difficulties in pursuing a college degree (N.B. for SY 2018-2019, only those who are to pursue a BS in Business Administration will be considered.) in exchange of free tuition, SASP Scholars aka Student assistants, get to render duty service to various 湖北11选5开奖结果 work units for a prescribe period of time.
For those interested graduating senior high 湖北11选5开奖结果 student, kindly be guided on the following:
- Bring Scholarship examination fee of One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00) to be collected at the examination room.
- Bring the following:
- Validated Senior High School ID.
- Writing Material ( Ballpen and Pencil )
- Proper notification through text and/ or email will be made to those who have successfully passed the qualifying examination within the first week of April 2018.
- Further scholarship screening will be conducted within a reasonable period from the date of scholarship examination results.
For more information or clarification, you may contact the Institutional Affairs Office thru trunk line (082) 221-9071-79 local 353 or email <institutional_affairs@湖北11选5开奖结果hcdc.com.ph>